If you make the trip out to us, we want to ensure you can get onto the property. We have a control condition which only allows us to have 20 4WD vehicles on the property at any one time. This can be a mixture of campers and day trippers.
Please use the below booking system, to secure your next visit, a deposit is required. If you are having trouble with the system, please call us to arrange over the phone.
We also have an additional road levy charge per vehicle which will go straight to Council to assist in the maintenance of Tamrookum Creek Road.
Due to the small numbers permitted we will be taking advance bookings and will require a deposit.
New pricing structure covers year round flat rate including public holidays, GST and Council per vehicle Road Levy. (September 2014 Management reserve the right to adjust accordingly)
Vehicle entry rates:
- 4WD Day rate Friday to Sunday vehicle day pass $45 per vehicle
- Additional consecutive days are $10 per vehicle per day
- Midweek Mondays to Thursdays (not including public holidays or school holidays) vehicle day pass $35 per vehicle
- Non driving vehicles parking at the office $10 per vehicle
Camping fees are:
- Adults $12 per person per night
- Children 5 to 16years $8 per person per night
- Children under 5 free
Special interest non 4WD groups such as Bush Walkers, Bird Watchers or Mountain Bike groups with limited driving areas (Must show group membership) Monday to Friday
- Standard camping fees apply if staying overnight
- Car pooling upon arrival $5 per parked up vehicle
- Selected area driving $25 per vehicle day pass entry
- Additional consecutive days selective area driving $10 per vehicle
Please complete a separate form for each vehicle.